Eye Care & Products
Eye Care in Auburn, IN
When you’re in need of Auburn, IN, eye care, Vision Source Innovative Eye Care is a wise choice. We offer a variety of optometry services to help you maintain and achieve healthy vision. Our eye care professionals use modern advances in eye care practices and procedures to deliver personalized care. Our up-to-date vision care technology allows us to identify problems with your vision so that we can give you the best possible care.
In our office, you’ll receive access to some of the newest eye wear and vision products. Our opticians and optometrists can provide you with services such as:
- Eye wear fitting
- Contact lens exams
- Vision tests and exams
The goal of our Auburn, IN, eye care practice is to care for the health of your eyes through every stage of your life. Let our staff at Vision Source Innovative Eye Care help you aim for a better view of the world. Give us a call today to make an appointment.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Auburn optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Innovative Eye Care.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Innovative Eye Care.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Auburn, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Innovative Eye Care, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Auburn optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.